PRESENTATION: BELIEVE NEURO DIVERSITY
Mark Solonsch, President,
Emily Elsworth, Vice President
Jane Collopy, Executive Officer
Neurodiversity is common in market research. So, what is it? How can you create a culture that supports neurodiversity? And how can you get the best from your neurodiverse employees?
In this workshop…
– You will learn the basics of neurodiversity
– We will challenge you to Believe in the power of different thinking
– We will show you how focusing on the strengths of neurodiveristy brings increased productivity
– You’ll hear Mark’s story…from pissing everyone off to winning awards
– and from Emily… You can’t tell, but I have ADHD – I can produce three times the quality of work, in a third of the time, if you would just tell me what you need!
– And “You can’t ask that!”… Yes, you can! Please ask us anything at all.