PANELIST- PANEL DISCUSSION: FACING 2030: A CLIENT PERSPECTIVE ON GETTING MATCH FIT
Insights in Australia and globally now exists in a new competitive context, a new world of data, with dynamics such as the growing convergence of qual and quant making us need to rethink who we are, what we do, and how we fit in.
- How do we ensure we evolve to meet the changing needs of our clients?
- How do we ensure we move further up (rather than down) the value chain?
- What are the challenges in doing so, and the capabilities we need?
- If we seize this opportunity to consider these questions, we can thrive. If we ignore these dynamics, we may slowly decline as an industry. Now is the time for a future focus, by thinking and talking about our collective challenges and opportunities, from both a client and agency perspective.
- In 2020 our conference is about looking forward to 2030 to consider how we want and need to show up as an industry.
- How are we going to ensure we are the indispensable custodians of the consumer truth?