Ben Sullivan, Director and Head of Automotive services at Potentiate has almost 20 years of research experience both client and supply side.
He has specialised in designing and managing Customer Experience programs as well as Brand, Advertising and Marketing strategy, product development and business consulting.
HOW TO BRING YOUTH AND VIGOUR TO YOUR ESTABLISHED CX PROGRAM
Co-presenters: Vasha Azoor
Do any of these signs of aging tell you that you need to put your CX into retirement?
– SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS: Wait too long to send the survey?
– BLINDNESS Sent the same survey over and over to the regular customer?
– DEMENTIA Have forgotten who they are? Do you personalize?
– DEAFNESS: If they have a specific issue, do you let them know they have been heard?
– EXHAUSTION Does your survey cause “survey fatigue.” ?
– NOT NOW, I’M HAVING MY DINNER Do you send the survey to the customer at the right time?
– SCORES AS SHAMEFUL AS INCONTINENCE Are your satisfaction scores hidden in a report or on stage for the world to see?
– I CAN’T GET OUT OF MY CHAIR driving change when everyone has gotten stuck can be a challenge.
Our client will talk about how they did things differently and moved ahead from the well established program. Learn how we used techniques from the school of behavioural economics to bring vigour and youth to the CX program