Craig serves as vice president of U.K. sales at Cint, the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insight companies. In this role, Craig is responsible for U.K. and Ireland revenue, profit and loss and growth, as well as overseeing the region’s sales team. Prior to driving a number of Cint “firsts” across EMEA and globally, he served as a sales director at ResearchNow and headed up operations at MESH.
Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies. Cint’s platform automates sample fieldwork and operations so that companies can gather insights faster, more cost-effectively and at scale.
SHATTERING THE IRON TRIANGLE: DELIVERING ITERATIVE LEARNING THROUGH AUTOMATION
Co-Speaker: Callum Liddle
Value. Quality. Speed. You’ve been told you’re only allowed two. But now, the market demands you deliver all three, and in spades. We’re here to tell you that, with automation, you can have all three at the scale you need to succeed.
During this session, we will show you how using the right technology stack can radically improve the speed, quality and return on investment of your research spend, allowing you to test and learn quickly and iteratively. You will learn how to:
• Spot when automation is not really automated (trust us, we know).
• Trust in the outputs of blindingly fast research.
• Build a systematic, iterative market research process through automation.
• Learn from our mistakes and help move the industry forward.
• Find out what we’re doing next to automate iterative learning.