Cal is a product manager, working chiefly on all things sample-related. He manages sample quality and consistency, external supplier integrations and fieldwork automation tools. Cal’s role sees him engaging with key players in the sample supply chain as well as key strategic partners for Zappi.
Zappi has built the world’s most powerful automated insights platform. They help global brands make better decisions that drive their product development, advertising, and promotional campaigns
SHATTERING THE IRON TRIANGLE: DELIVERING ITERATIVE LEARNING THROUGH AUTOMATION
Co-Speaker: Craig Pagett
Value. Quality. Speed. You’ve been told you’re only allowed two. But now, the market demands you deliver all three, and in spades. We’re here to tell you that, with automation, you can have all three at the scale you need to succeed.
During this session, we will show you how using the right technology stack can radically improve the speed, quality and return on investment of your research spend, allowing you to test and learn quickly and iteratively. You will learn how to:
- Spot when automation is not really automated (trust us, we know).
- Trust in the outputs of blindingly fast research.
- Build a systematic, iterative market research process through automation.
- Learn from our mistakes and help move the industry forward.
- Find out what we’re doing next to automate iterative learning.