GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS | STRATEGIC PARTNER LEADER AT GOOGLE
Ari has over +15 years of experience in Banking, Insurance, Education, IT and the Telecommunications industry across Sales, Marketing and Operations roles in North America & Southeast Asia. He has championed many digital breakthroughs in one of today’s global mobile key markets, Indonesia, and has won industry awards and recognition.
At Google, Ari is passionate to transform Indonesia’s Digital Media landscape, working with Google’s largest Publishing Partners operating in the News and Media space. He stimulates Innovation in digital News Journalism and helps reduce complexities at partner organizations through process Digitization and Cultural Transformation programs.
Prior to Google, Ari has had a successful career at AXA, Nokia, Microsoft and Citibank. He has developed strategic innovations through integrated marketing campaigns for Nokia which has resulted into some of the most successful Nokia product launches. At Nokia his work has been recognized by Nokia Global Digital Marketing Best Practices and replicated in emerging countries worldwide.
Ari holds a Bachelor of Science degree from California State University, Los Angeles and enjoys exploring new ideas in his free time.
PRESENTATION: From Mobile First to AI First: Paving the Way to the Next Level of Digital Transformation
- Google is transforming itself from being mobile first to AI first or more accurately, we’re a Machine Learning(ML)-first company. What does that mean? It means putting machine learning inside everything that we do. Computing will be available everywhere, in the home not always via screen, It’ll be more natural; voice, gesture Intelligent – anticipating needs, understanding context. AI isn’t new: As a concept it’s been around for a long time, since the inception of computer science. There’s a lot of talk about ML. But just as going mobile isn’t sticking a website on a mobile phone, there’s a lot more complexity to genuinely being an ML organisation.
- Google has deployed practical A.I. throughout its products for the last decade — from Translate, to the Google app, to Photos, to Inbox. The teams continue to make fundamental breakthroughs in machine learning, publishing promising new results at an accelerating pace.
- With TensorFlow and Cloud Machine Learning, Google makes it even easier for researchers and developers around the world to collaborate.
- As we work together to drive machine learning forward, what are the most exciting possibilities? What are the top challenges? And what’s on the horizon?
- Experience Demos of Machine Learning in action while also learning from Enterprise showcases with Machine Learning is already impacting their businesses
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- CHANGE LEADERSHIP
- MARKETING INNOVATION
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
- ONLINE 2 OFFLINE INTEGRATION
- EMPLOYER BRANDING
- SOCIAL SELLING
- DIGITAL MEDIA PUBLISHING